Update Pack 5 adds these new features as well as all other changes from all other previous update packs.
- Added Tips line to Credit Card Slips for Delivery or Dine-In orders (configurable).
- Added re-print credit card slip
- Top Graphic in Main POS & Driver Console can now be changed by end user
- Added a global "Disable Module" switch to the Quick Add Module so it can be quickly disabled/re-enabled.
- Added Delivery Stats to Main POS Module
- Fixed Dine-In Bug on Order Console Displays (Program version, and Server version).
Asof today 18-Jul-2007 we updated the update pack 5 to 5b. There was an error occurring whenever an order was edited and the Retain Order Number on Edits option was *not* checked in the Management Utility. We have removed the Void/Create method of editing all together as this was left over from version 4.0 and is really not needed anymore. If you downloaded the plain 5 update pack it is recommended that you update to 5b. The version at the bottom of the Main POS Module should read v5.11.0501.