CUSTOMER CREDITS

Questions and Answers about the POS Pizza 6 and newer Database
tfickle

CUSTOMER CREDITS

Post by tfickle »

Scott,

We updated all of our stores last month to version v6.90.03. We just noticed that when a customer has a credit on their account, and we cash them out it is not taking the credit away, instead it is applying that amount back to their account as an additional credit. I have looked everywhere to see where I can fix this, and can't find anything. Please help!!!
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CUSTOMER CREDITS

Post by Scott »

I am unable to duplicate what you describe. I put a $10 credit an a customer (in both credit and account + ), placed an order, used the credit, and the credit was applied to the order and was no longer on the customer account as expected.

Can you provide step-by-step how to make the problem that you are seeing occur?

Scott
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I was able to find a bug where if a customer has an account limit set and a positive balance, and the order amount is less than the current balance where it won't apply the account payment. I will be addressing this particular issue, but am still unable to make it add to the account instead of deduct when processing account payments.

Scott
tfickle

Post by tfickle »

So this happened yesterday. We have a customer that has a $55.00 credit. They called for an order, the order total was $28.70, applied the credit for the order. I go into their account after cashed out, they still today have a $55.00 credit on their account??? This is put under credit, not on account.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Okay, I was able to isolate it. You can download the patch here: http://forums.summitcn.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1895 and apply it to each station.

Scott