how to connect to manager utilities from another computer

Questions and Answers about the POS Pizza 6 and newer Database
erkanfl

how to connect to manager utilities from another computer

Post by erkanfl »

Hi scott i have been searching on the forum to find if anybody asked this question but i didn't find a quite answer
so i have 2 register ,and another computer in my office ,they all are in the same home group ,so i want to be able to reach manager utilites from my pc in the office, what is the exact steps ? i logged in to manager utilities to see if any sharing or remote option is available ,but i haven't seen anything ,thank a lot ,
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: how to connect to manager utilities from another compute

Post by Scott »

All you need to do is install the CS client package on the other workstation. During the install choose the management only option for install options.

Once you do this, it should be able to connect to your current server as long as it is placed on the same network with no problem.

Scott
erkanfl

Re: how to connect to manager utilities from another compute

Post by erkanfl »

Scott wrote:All you need to do is install the CS client package on the other workstation. During the install choose the management only option for install options.

Once you do this, it should be able to connect to your current server as long as it is placed on the same network with no problem.

Scott
ok i did it , thanks alot