Below is a list of new or improved features that have been added since POS Pizza v8.00:
- Added debug tool in customer editor to show customer distance and bearing to help maintain geolocation rules.
- Added the ability to set delivery order items to a lower priority on make-line modules.
- Added the "sort items by item name" option to the online ordering configuration. Requires OO v8.11 or higher to work on online side.
- Added utility to check Window registration status for required components.
- Added out-the-door time on delivery orders as they're being checked out. Time diff from order entered in to driver out.
- Added average out-the-door time to delivery stats in POS modules, based on times from the last 15 delivery orders for the day
- Improved DB Query Tool - Added variables for dates/times for queries, and file names for automated output. Allows easy reporting for this week/month, last week/month etc. See PDF document.
- Changed when adding a group individual item reminders are now collected and shown on a single popup notification.
- Changed item reminders to now show in a bigger notification box, instead of the small default Windows box.
- Changed Quick Order configuration window making it a higher resolution so that it appears larger on newer systems.
- Changed reports viewer now starts normalized instead of maximized, and mouse scroll wheel support has been added.
- Changed "In-Transit" delivery orders can no longer be voided until the driver returns.
- Changed Auto-Refresh timer on caller ID list in Premium Module automatically stops when phone field is selected, or customer is looked up, or number is manually entered.
- Changed all distance calculations using geocoding now use double-precision floating point values for finer resolution.