Windows 10 Mouse Scrolling/Clicking differences on Reports

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
wcpc

Windows 10 Mouse Scrolling/Clicking differences on Reports

Post by wcpc »

I just upgraded my POS Pizza Server to Windows 10 from Windows 7, and noticed that reports work differently with the mouse... in Win7 & Win8, the mouse scroll wheel changes the "zoom" in reports... after the Win10 upgrade, the mouse scroll wheel no longer either scrolls or changes zoom... checking one of my work stations that is on Win10, I see it also works the same way...

I got so used to the nearly 3 years of usage of the mouse changing the zoom on reports, that it threw me for loop... I notice that the left or right click buttons change the zoom... and do this with Win7 & Win8 also... any suggestion of a settings change to make, or do I just get used to the new Win10 mouse "querks"???

Thanks!
JimD
Windy City Pizza
Charleston, IL
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Windows 10 Mouse Scrolling/Clicking differences on Repor

Post by Scott »

I would check in the Windows Control panel under the mouse settings, and see if you can change it there.

Scott
wcpc

Re: Windows 10 Mouse Scrolling/Clicking differences on Repor

Post by wcpc »

Can't find any change to make there... it has to be something unique to Win10... your reports actually don't scroll in Win7 or Win8, the mouse wheel changes "zoom" instead of scrolling... in Win10 the reports don't scroll or zoom. Essentially, the reports haven't been following "scroll wheel conventions" in the previous Win7 & Win8 window standards either...

Please check into it and let me know what you see/think!

Thanks!
JimD
Windy City Pizza
Charleston, IL