How to clear all my cashout list.

Questions and Answers about the POS Pizza 6 and newer Database
pizzanationsa

How to clear all my cashout list.

Post by pizzanationsa »

hi,
can someone tell me how can i clear my cashout list, as i want to keep track of whats going on, because i have more the 50 unpaid orders.

please help

thank you
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to clear all my cashout list.

Post by Scott »

There are 2 steps to completing an order in the POS. It sounds like you are skipping the second step. Step 1 is creating the order, then step 2 is cashing the order out. Orders will remain in the cash out list until they are marked paid or cashed out.

There is a tool on our downloads page to quickly mark all unpaid orders as paid by check. See Quick Cash out Tool: http://www.summitcn.com/download.html This tool should only be used as a temporary fix for previous unpaid orders. Both of the above steps MUST be completed in order for the reporting in POS Pizza to work properly.

Please refer to page 6 of the included PDF (Windows Start Menu) called POS Pizza Main POS Module Docs.pdf regarding settling orders.

Scott
yarla98

Post by yarla98 »

I have been installing and testing out your POS for my restaurant and wanted to use the Quick Cash Out tool to clear out all my test orders that we have made. I enter in the database name, and then I try the ID and password that I used to create the database, and am told it is an invalid login. I also tried to do the same with my Supervisor (Unlimited) Account, but the same error comes up. It is asking for SUPER USER information, but looking through the PDFs, I am not sure exactly which this is asking for. I am assuming it is the one that is used to create the database, but it is not working. This is on the LT version.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

yarla98 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:54 am I have been installing and testing out your POS for my restaurant and wanted to use the Quick Cash Out tool to clear out all my test orders that we have made.
In your case, the quick cashout tool isn't want you need. Instead, go into the Management Utility under "Maintenance" and select the "DB Maintenance Tool". First check the boxes on the left for everything that you want to clear out. Next uncheck the "older than" boxes, so that it purges out ALL of the data. After that, click the "Process Selected" button, and your database will be cleared of the test orders and other things depending on what you checked.

Scott