same topping type in different amount (grams) on a pie

Questions and Answers about the POS Pizza 6 and newer Database
serdararslan

same topping type in different amount (grams) on a pie

Post by serdararslan »

Hi there
Thank you very much for the great product. It was working great up until today. Now I am having a problem which I think is a software glitch.

I have an item "Pizza Ai Funghi" and it can be prepared in various ways. One of them is that you can have 50 grams of Porcini mushroom on your pie, or 10 grams of porcini and 40 grams of chestnut mushrooms. Problem starts here; there is only one Topping/Modifier called Porcini since there is a single stock of Porcini mushrooms. I add this topping under my master item twice. One for 10 grams and other for 50 grams. It went okay up to this point

However, when I begin the order and add pizza ai funghi then put the topping of 10 grams porcini price shows 0 turkish lira (i set it to be 2 turkish lira). If i select 50 grams option then price shows 10 turkish lira. (i set it to be 8 turkish lira) So, for some reason it sums both prices in to the second selection.

Maybe my approach is not the right one but I would really love to solve this issue.

Thank you very much in advance
Serdar
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: same topping type in different amount (grams) on a pie

Post by Scott »

Individual toppings can only appear within an item one time.

You may want to consider the whole and double options to manipulate the different amounts (grams) needed.

Scott