Online Rewards system

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
joshwho
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Online Rewards system

Post by joshwho »

joshwho wrote:Does the goenextworld reward system work with the online ordering site?
Scott wrote:Pertaining to online payment.....no, that is something that we are looking into for the future, but not available at the present time. If the payment is made in-house then the rewards will be credited to the customer.

Scott
joshwho wrote:why cant it just be disabled for dine in or no customer account?
Scott wrote:
It can be mostly disabled, to the point where it only prompts you when data is incomplete such as dine-in walk-in. GoNextWorld does not want us completely bypassing without some type of prompt, so that is how it has been setup.

* this is straying from the forum topic, this should be on the General sub thread where they (GoNextWorld) can address this issue too. 8)

Scott
JohnnyD

Re: Online Rewards system

Post by JohnnyD »

I see where you are coming from. We thought of that option, but chose the "Yes/No" prompt instead. There were a couple of reasons why. One thought behind it was that if there were a "disable" for dine in option and one of your customers asked to be rewarded, would you deny them? Or if they usually get carry out but now are dine in customer. You would at least want to give them the option to get rewarded, right? Disabling GoNextWorld would be more difficult to reward those who actually wanted rewarded.

Our goal is to help businesses get all of their customers on this program to increase customer loyalty and obtain accurate customer shopping trends at your store within your GNW reports. Disabling Dine-In would only reduce the effectiveness of the program. You would only reward carry-out and delivery customers and only obtain that customer data. And it would take longer to get that info.

That is why we chose the quick Yes/No prompt so cashiers can simply select "No" and proceed with the transaction. If they select yes, the GoNextWorld App window will appear and ask for the phone number, etc.

Could you maybe explain why asking cashiers to press "no" is more difficult? I'm not turning the disable option down, just trying to play devils advocate in effort to find best solution.

Definitely appreciate the feedback, Josh. We are investigating other options. If we do incorporate this change, it wouldn't be until after our next release.
joshwho
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Online Rewards system

Post by joshwho »

JohnnyD wrote:
I see where you are coming from. We thought of that option, but chose the "Yes/No" prompt instead. There were a couple of reasons why. One thought behind it was that if there were a "disable" for dine in option and one of your customers asked to be rewarded, would you deny them? Or if they usually get carry out but now are dine in customer. You would at least want to give them the option to get rewarded, right? Disabling GoNextWorld would be more difficult to reward those who actually wanted rewarded.

Our goal is to help businesses get all of their customers on this program to increase customer loyalty and obtain accurate customer shopping trends at your store within your GNW reports. Disabling Dine-In would only reduce the effectiveness of the program. You would only reward carry-out and delivery customers and only obtain that customer data. And it would take longer to get that info.

That is why we chose the quick Yes/No prompt so cashiers can simply select "No" and proceed with the transaction. If they select yes, the GoNextWorld App window will appear and ask for the phone number, etc.

Could you maybe explain why asking cashiers to press "no" is more difficult? I'm not turning the disable option down, just trying to play devils advocate in effort to find best solution.

Definitely appreciate the feedback, Josh. We are investigating other options. If we do incorporate this change, it wouldn't be until after our next release.
Well All i really want it to do is if incomplete data is showing then don't ask. If a customer wants to be rewarded we can enter the telephone number on the order module. Sounds simple to me. Why have a Yes or No Button? Something like this can be automated. I'm not saying completely disable it from dine in Just Disable if there is no customer account pulled up.