GoNextRewards

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
synpse
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

GoNextRewards

Post by synpse »

So, this is a "Customer Loyalty" program.. and they can get discounts at my business with spending at other places? So I'm essentially giving out free coupons... for customer information? and info tracking/data mining?

After watching all the videos at http://gonextworld.com/go/ I doubt most business owners are going to want to give up that much $$ for "advertising information". We typically don't spend much, and the local Money Saver (free weekly newspaper) hits the target market.

I was a bit excited at first, then just realized it's a huge coupon system :roll:
durbancic
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: GoNextRewards

Post by durbancic »

I think the main premise of the program is to be a rewards program to get your current customers (who are the cheapest to market to) to order more often, and use the rewards at your business. The added bonus is that a customer may use this at other local businesses, or find out about your shop when browsing the list of participating places. Don't look at it as giving out money to people for free. Look at it as a way to reward your best customers (or people who could become your best customers) for spending money. The payback is really small. If you have a customer that orders $20 at a time. They are earning $0.60 per purchase. So they would have to order 5 times in order to earn $3 (which appears to be the voucher amount). You wouldn't trade $100 in sales for just $3....$3 that is really food cost, so in effect, its actually about $0.90 (a 30% food/paper cost)!
We do not use this yet, but are looking into it. We have wanted to do a rewards program but have not investigated one yet. This just fell into our lap and doesn't really cost anything. Just my $0.02

Dan
NextWorldMike

Post by NextWorldMike »

That is correct durbancic.

We created GoNextWorld Rewards to combat the problem of "How do we get NEW people in our doors WITHOUT offering a Groupon HALF OFF DEAL to every customer?"

The answer - a univeral rewards system. One that rewards people everyday for supporting many businesses.

Most rewards programs do not work. The reason is because EVERY store has their own unique rewards program-usually a card or something to scan. This is confusing , a nuisance , and extra work to the customer and for the business. So, they (both the customer and the business) do not use it.

Most rewards programs cost money. If you buy something and do not use it than that is a complete waste.

We created something different. Ours is FREE and integrated in POS PIZZA. The more it is used, the more valuable it becomes to you and your customers. The software runs it, so your clerks, cashiers, and customers have no extra work or hassle. If the customers use the rewards. GREAT! That means you have more sales. If they do not, then it doesnt cost you anything....but you still get the data.

This is the information age. The more information a business owner can gather, the better decisions he/she can make. Check out the reports and see how valuable the information is. Once again, its FREE.

synpse, You addressed an issue of FREE coupons to your customers. With GoNextWorld Rewards, the business owner has complete control. You may set limits. For example - "Customers must spend $10.00 in order to use a GoNextWorld Online Purchase" or "One GoNextWorld Online Purchase Redemption per customer, per visit". Total control. They still get a savings if they shop at your business, you still make a profit.

Now, where is the catch? There is none. If you want to advertise to specific zip codes and genders and ages, you can do it through GoNextWorld starting in January or February. That costs money, but we are offering credit to those who Activate before January. In the meantime, try it out and let me know what you think. Its Free. If you dont like it, you can disable it on your POS Pizza management app at anytime. But, I promise you will like it :) .

http://gnwforums.summitcn.com/viewforum.php?f=2 for more Q/A.
Last edited by NextWorldMike on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnnyD

Post by JohnnyD »

Learning more about your Target Market:

Another benefit of this free software package is the Reports; the ability to turn your customer base into track-able, quantifiable numbers (and the ability to set goals to increase those numbers). The local Money Saver may hit the target market, a facebook page may hit the target market, etc. GNW takes it to another level.

Aside from the added customer loyalty, and additional exposure to all GoNextWorld members, the reports contained in the Management App will tell you information about your target market that you've never known. You can see demographic breakdowns of your target market to help focus your already limited budget. You can see the visiting frequency of your target market to see average visits per month and use as a gauge to see if attempts to increase customer frequency are working. You can see how many visitors were new to your business, where they came from, and if any changes you made helped get more new people in the door than the prior month. And that is just a couple of highlights.

The management software is focused on bringing new information to you, QUANTIFYING your customer habits clear-as-day, AND making it easy increase your business by tracking progress against those quantifiable customer habits. And its free!

- JohnnyD
durbancic
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by durbancic »

I noticed that it says the rewards expire after 90 days. Is there anywhere to access a list of the customers and contact them before they expire? Email them? Will we have a detailed listing of the phone numbers or email addresses that are subscribed to our gonextworld account?
You say that in January we will be able to market to certain demo's - so this is not possible then, right? In which way will we be able to market to them?
Also, this will be able to be used for delivery orders for POS Pizza, correct?
Will there be a way to disable this ability for certain phone numbers (employees who already get a discount?)

Thanks,

Dan
JohnnyD

Post by JohnnyD »

REWARD EXPIRATION: To clarify, rewards themselves do not expire, BUT the customer account expires if a customer account is idle for 90 days. When this happens, rewards that are associated with the account are inaccessible. If a customer reactivates their account, they start with a zero balance, and can go from there.

INACTIVE means that they have not been rewarded at any businesses by GNW and they have not logged in to the GoNextWorld mobile website for 90 days. If a member goes 89 days with inactivity, then either logs in online, redeems an online purchase in store, or gets rewarded in-store, that 90 day cycle starts over. This time period is 90 days now but could change in the future. Hopefully this clears things up.

CONTACTING THOSE APPROACHING REWARD EXPIRATION: As customers approach this 90 day limit, GoNextWorld will either text or email the customer a notification that their rewards are about to expire due to inactivity.

CUSTOMER CONTACT INFO: Businesses will not have a list of the customers phone numbers or addresses.

AVAILABILITY FOR DELIVERIES: Yes, all you would do is take the order over the phone as usual, then ask them if they would like to be rewarded by GoNextWorld.

DISABLING PHONE NUMBERS: You cannot specifically disable a certain phone number, you would simply select "no" when the message box asks "Do you want rewarded through GoNextWorld?"

ADVERTISING: The reports that you have will give you insight to do any inside marketing that you need as soon as you activate your GoNextWorld account. This is available immediately. We are working on the ability to offer advertising on our Mobile Website to specific demographics but that is unavailable at this time.

Hope I clarified everything that you needed. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

- John
joshwho
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by joshwho »

So does this Gonext Stay free to the Pos pizza users?

I noticed alot of messages saying to try it. Does this program trial expire and then become a paid program?

Also wondering after you set up your terminal how to go back into the setup for it again? I want to edit the Promo Message.

I think it sounds like a really great system. I just hope it stays free. I was just about to come out with a similar program to use with pos pizza.
NextWorldMike

Post by NextWorldMike »

Yes, GoNextWorld is FREE within POS PIZZA.

GoNextWorld, that comes with POS PIZZA 6.4, is the FULL version. It will NOT expire.

So, for those that join us now, it will remain FREE for them.

In order to change your promo message, there are a few ways to do this. I recommend you follow these steps:

1) Launch your GoNextWorld Front of the House APP.

2) When the Screen says "Enter Phone #" , press "Clr"

3) then, press " . " (the decimal)

4) then press "1"

5) then press "Go"

This will automatically launch the Terminal Setup for each station.

Thanks for the kind words. We hope you like it. Please let us know what you think of the new management reports too and if you have any suggestions.