Heartland not compatible with v 7.32?

Discussions about current add-on packages for POS Pizza
Mstominator

Heartland not compatible with v 7.32?

Post by Mstominator »

I am ready to switch from my current POS software (Aldelo) to POS Pizza. I downloaded the Heartland software from the download site. The POS won't allow me to process because of a missing token.
I know I have a token with the current POS software, so I called Heartland to see if they can help me and they just told me that the latest version they can integrate with is v 6.9, not 7.32.

Wait....what?!?! Integration with Heartland was a big selling feature of this system!!

Anyone integrate Heartland with v 7.32?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Heartland not compatible with v 7.32?

Post by Scott »

Heartland's integration runs with POS Pizza v6.9 or newer, this includes v7.32. It works fine on all versions from 6.90 to v7.32, and tokennization will need to be setup by heartland. You can globally disable it in the POS by checking the box DO NOT Prompt for Same Credit Card (Global) located on the Customers & Misc tab in global system config.

Scott
Mstominator

Post by Mstominator »

Thanks, Scott! First I'll try to disable it and see it I can get it to work.

If not I will call Heartland back and get the token working.
Mstominator

Post by Mstominator »

I tried disabling and it didn't help, so I called Heartland back and got someone more knowledgeable! Apparently all of this is done through the PAX terminal and not through the POs software at all. I was told that all it requires is a download to the Pax terminal and all should work swimmingly. Thanks for your help!