Future Orders?

Questions and Answers that relate to the [CS] Version of POS Pizza 6 and 7
ttomeny

Future Orders?

Post by ttomeny »

I enabled future orders but get a message that "future orders server not running". What needs to be done there and how are future orders entered?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Future Orders?

Post by Scott »

Run the future order server on one of your stations that prints receipts correctly. Doing this on one of your primary order-entry stations is recommended. Full details on setting up this feature can be found at the bottom of page 60 in the manager's docs.

To place a future order, begin a new order like normal, but set the prn date, and prn time to the time and date that you would like the system to post and print the order. This will be just like someone took a regular order at that exact time. It will go to the printers, and make-line screens in exactly the same way as a regular order when the time and date arrive.

Scott
ttomeny

Post by ttomeny »

"Page 60 of Manager's docs"- It's been almost two years since I purchased and I looked over all the emails from Scott and Mike Howell, and none have an attachment that looks like "manager's docs". Should I be looking elsewhere?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

The docs are installed with the client, unless you opted not to install them during the setup. They can be found on the Windows start menu under POS Pizza 6 [CS] -> Documentation. If they are not there, just re-run the installer and choose the option to install the docs. It will not effect your settings or other installation options if you do this.

Scott