Bad customer service from Charge-it Pro?

Questions and Answers that relate to the [CS] Version of POS Pizza 6 and 7
gman

Bad customer service from Charge-it Pro?

Post by gman »

What's your experience with Charge-it Pro? I am using X-charge but am considering switching to Charge-it pro due to online ordering being available only through them but am dealing with a totally incompetent sales person there who doesn't understand what I'm doing (Dan O'). Has anyone dealt with anyone else there higher up. Their salespeople sound very rude on the phone.
jim

Re: Bad customer service from Charge-it Pro?

Post by jim »

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out for you..I am trying to do the same thing for the same reason. good luck..
synpse
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by synpse »

Ah yeah, I remember talking to that sales guy. Too bad they drove away business with their "business" attitude. This was Nov 2011. Here it is May 2014, and I'm back looking at credit card processer companies again.

Anyone have any tips on using XCharge with a local bank for deposits? Like.. better rates than Global Payments? With the convenience of integration.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

We just finished with Mercury Payments integration and certification, and they will be looking for people to work with soon. They will work with a few merchants for the first month, and then open it up.

Scott
jim

Post by jim »

Has anyone tried Mercury Payment Systems. If so are there going to support online ordering
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

jim wrote:Has anyone tried Mercury Payment Systems. If so are there going to support online ordering

see: http://forums.summitcn.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1653

Scott
synpse
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by synpse »

I just got off the phone with the 3 big players here. Mercury. X-Charge/Global Payments, and ChargeItPro. I'll have quotes this afternoon.

At our existing business, after 3 years, we got a rate reduction to $0.08 per transaction, plus IC (interchange fee, visa set rate, etc) SO! that's a lot better than the $0.21 we were at before. The per-transaction fee hurt us a lot, with orders under $100.

Mercury had too many "hidden fees" and "fine print" and stupid stuff, like paying for PCI compliance yearly, and paying per paper bill mailed monthly. Forget that...

ChargeItPro has a strong offering.. and maybe payments thru online ordering. Don't remember if it was them or X-Charge.

X-Charge told me the owner got a rate reduction in January. AWESOME! And, they're prepping a quote for our 2nd restaurant, different enterprise/ein/etc. So.. we will see how they stake up today.

Happy TAX DAY everyone!! As I eat discounted Cadbury's Creme Eggs. Nom Nom Nom. :)
H-Man
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by H-Man »

Personally I have found that charge it pro is one of the best companies that I have dealt with. Especially in the tech support department. I can get help very quickly and not only that, get my issue resolved. This is very different than what I was used to with another company that I won't mention.