Wrong items to make line

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
badandyinbc

Wrong items to make line

Post by badandyinbc »

I switched the system over to new computers last week and everything seems good except that now everything that is rung in gets sent to the kitchen printer. The receipt and kitchen printer have unique names and drivers, the items in question are marked as disabled for make lines, so what am I missing? Thanks.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wrong items to make line

Post by Scott »

Go into the control panel in Windows, and send a test page to each of the printers to determine which is which. Point the POS to the printers, so that #1 is counter, and #2 is kitchen unless you've modified the default settings. In that case, go into global config and see how the print order is setup and then adjust your local config settings accordingly.

Scott
badandyinbc

Post by badandyinbc »

As far as I can see all settings are correct, but the orders are printing out in full on both printers.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Did you set the filters on the local printer configurations themselves?

In the local config, for printers 2, 3, and 4 there is a filter button between the printer profile selection and printer driver selection. Go into local config and make sure that you check only the line number(s) that you want on that printer. When all line numbers are checked, the printer will print everything. This is the default setting.

Scott
badandyinbc

Post by badandyinbc »

That was it, thanks.