POS Pizza 7 - Tentative Release Date

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
paramount_09

POS Pizza 7 - Tentative Release Date

Post by paramount_09 »

Hi Scott,

Can you please provide "POS Pizza 7" - Tentative Release Date?

I have read in one of your posting that you guys are planning to release next version at some time.

I am planning to invest money on online ordering system to create more deals and promote them through 3rd party digital marketing promotions. If your upgrade is going to handle special deals then there is no point me investing on online website at this stage.

Are we allowed to create an additional page on top of summit on-line ordering website to create deals by using Summit database? I haven't explored this option yet, if we are allowed then i might ask local developers to help me create deals page instead of investing money on creating independent website to handle special deals.

Many thanks for your time in advance.

Regards,
Ragh
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: POS Pizza 7 - Tentative Release Date

Post by Scott »

We don't have a tentative release date on v7.x But it's looking like it will be sometime late 3rd quarter at this point in time. This changes based on development time and other additions along the way. Nothing is set in stone at this point.

We will be releasing an API based ordering system soon, that will allow you to use 3rd party services to place orders directly into the POS. This should be ready in 2 to 3 weeks, and will release with the update for online ordering. This is the primary thing that is being added in the next update.

You can create any extra pages needed with our current system. They can be pages before or after the customer logs in. You will still need a 3rd party tool to bulk email (or other form of digital marketing), but can use the online coupon codes for POS Pizza to track these. The online coupons report will show who used them and when, and on what order. Their settings are quite flexible and good for a marketing campaign.

Scott
FZ01

Post by FZ01 »

Hi Scott, I need to integrate an eWallet into this system for digital payments. They have an API that we need to integrate. The previous post said "We will be releasing an API based ordering system soon" in 2 -3 weeks. Is this update ready for use?

Thanks for you time!
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Yes, the remote order submission API is currently available in our latest web ordering (4.0) package.

Scott