Letter of recommendation

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
mohlotf

Letter of recommendation

Post by mohlotf »

I have purchased a CS station with online ordering, the price was right, system had everything I needed and more, questions were answered promptly, all in all was a good experience and I strongly recommend it.
The only thing I would like to see added to forums is more YouTube Videos on installation and setups.

Thanks

Aroma Pizzeria
Ottawa Ontario Canada
http://www.aromapizzeria.com
Last edited by mohlotf on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Letter of recommendation

Post by Scott »

Thank you for this. I am glad that the system is working out well for you. I agree that we could use some more videos. I will pass this along to Mike who makes these videos. Maybe some of you reading here could make some suggestions as to what types of videos would be helpful to you.

If I can get a few more letters like this from others, I may copy them to the main website at some point. We have never really asked for them in the past, but that might make a good addition to the main website as well.

Thank you,

Scott
synpse
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by synpse »

I'll ask PewDiePie if he'll help do a video of the POS system. He's pretty popular on youtube.

:)
crwheelr

Post by crwheelr »

I second with the letter of recommendation notion. I have been using POSPizza for two years in our new pizzeria in Pleasanton, CA and am quite pleased with the flexibility and reliability of the system, and the superb level of technical support.

- Regis Wheeler
Pizza Bello
danielpgagne

Post by danielpgagne »

Hi all, I purchased a pizza restaurant with delivery a little over a year ago that was still writing down orders on a slip of paper. After a bunch of research on different POS systems, I went with this one and I'm glad I did. It has worked out great for me and after all the programming, the addition of on-line ordering and other adjusting over the last year, I've even had to hire on more staff and delivery people to keep up with the growth. I would agree though that some instructional videos would be great for the staff, I seem to have some issues around the driver console and reports, they seem to have issues with the importance of checking out and back in and how to do cash drops, receive payments on cards etc. With the usual issues with staff turnover (we live in a very remote location, the nearest city being a 5 hour drive away) it would be nice to have staff sit down and watch videos before started a training session.

I actually Found what I was looking for here... guess I should have looked harder.
http://www.summitcn.com/drvr_tut.html