Changing Custom Buttons

General Information about POS Pizza 6

Changing Custom Buttons

Postby zeddicus » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:54 am

I've been trying to practice with POS pizza for a bit before installing it in my store. I'm currently using Pizza Fast and it has an Order Status screen that I really like and use alot. I'm not finding anything similar to it in POS pizza without going into the management menu, which means typing in a login and password and then finding the correct report option that I want. My question is: Is it possible to change one of the 2 custom buttons so that it goes directly to the reports menu or even to a particular report screen, such as the Order Summary Report or the Transaction History Report? I know how to change the name on the buttons and how to put in an executable, I'm just not sure what the name of the report executable is. I'm really liking the program so far, but I'm having a hard time dealing with no Order Status screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Zedd

Site Admin

Re: Changing Custom Buttons

Postby Scott » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:26 am

The reports aren't executables so unfortunately you cannot tie one directly to one of the custom buttons without having some type of exe that can call the report. If there were enough of a need for it, this would not be very hard to do, and could be something that we put out in a future update, or even as a downloadable extra. I'll see what we can do on this.

Scott

Return to General Information