Driver Entering wrong amount collected "Edit?"

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
Hometown Pizzeria

Driver Entering wrong amount collected "Edit?"

Post by Hometown Pizzeria »

I have drivers from time to time that forget to put in the decimal point and then it shows them with a huge tip on a order. I need to be able to edit or if they can edit this amount, is this possible for payroll reports are tied into the tips and the payroll people are not liking me crossing out a report and writing in another amount.

Thanks,
Keith
supremospizzeria

Re: Driver Entering wrong amount collected "Edit?"

Post by supremospizzeria »

This won't help the current issue but could keep it from happening in the future.

They COULD just not enter any amount and press enter. It would then show they collected the exact amount, then when cashing the driver out for the night, simply make sure they have the correct total, anything after that is their tips. Hope this helps
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Driver Entering wrong amount collected "Edit?"

Post by Scott »

There is really no way to (easily) go back and edit this. You could use an SQL editor, but you would need to change a couple of fields in the record or it will throw everything off. You would need to modify the tips field, and the cash_taken field. Both would have to correlate to each other properly so that total + tips = cash_taken for a straight cash order. If you have mixed payments then it gets even more complicated.

Scott