Driver Entering wrong amount collected "Edit?"

General Information about POS Pizza 6

Driver Entering wrong amount collected "Edit?"

Postby Hometown Pizzeria » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:48 pm

I have drivers from time to time that forget to put in the decimal point and then it shows them with a huge tip on a order. I need to be able to edit or if they can edit this amount, is this possible for payroll reports are tied into the tips and the payroll people are not liking me crossing out a report and writing in another amount.

Thanks,
Keith

Re: Driver Entering wrong amount collected "Edit?"

Postby supremospizzeria » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 am

This won't help the current issue but could keep it from happening in the future.

They COULD just not enter any amount and press enter. It would then show they collected the exact amount, then when cashing the driver out for the night, simply make sure they have the correct total, anything after that is their tips. Hope this helps

Site Admin

Re: Driver Entering wrong amount collected "Edit?"

Postby Scott » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:43 am

There is really no way to (easily) go back and edit this. You could use an SQL editor, but you would need to change a couple of fields in the record or it will throw everything off. You would need to modify the tips field, and the cash_taken field. Both would have to correlate to each other properly so that total + tips = cash_taken for a straight cash order. If you have mixed payments then it gets even more complicated.

Scott

Return to General Information