Exporting Menu from LT version

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
Papa-Enrico

Exporting Menu from LT version

Post by Papa-Enrico »

Hi Scott...I updated my menu but did it at home on the LT version. When i back up menu (XML in Maintenance section), will I be able to import it on the Full version at my shop?
Last edited by Papa-Enrico on Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Exporting Menu from LT version

Post by Scott »

Yes, the menu exports are fully compatible with the various versions of the POS.

Scott
Papa-Enrico

Post by Papa-Enrico »

Thank you. The LT doesn't have the "Group" Tab enabled on the Main POS, so when I Export the new menu pricing from LT, will It erase all my Group Items on my Full version at shop because I Imported a new menu?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Papa-Enrico wrote:Thank you. The LT doesn't have the "Group" Tab enabled on the Main POS, so when I Export the new menu pricing from LT, will It erase all my Group Items on my Full version at shop because I Imported a new menu?
If you started with an export file from your full version POS, then the groups will still be there. Otherwise there will be none. Importing an XML file will import all things from that file replacing any previous menu related settings.

You can always open the XML file in a web browser and look for the groups to verify whether or not they are there.

Scott
Papa-Enrico

Post by Papa-Enrico »

Thank you Scott...It is all there...Happy Holidays