lazy customer reports

Help with the POS Pizza databases, Items + Toppings, Employees, Customers, etc
j.mesout@ntlworld.com

lazy customer reports

Post by j.mesout@ntlworld.com »

When I try to access customer reports, they appear to be blank. I do not have a label printer, but would like to view this info to work on at home to target certain customers. I can pick new customers, lazy customers and all drop down menu, but when i try to open report, it just comes up with a blank report.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Make sure that the customer file has the following items completed. House Number, Street, City, St, Postal Code. Otherwise it will not print a label for that customer since the information is not complete.

Scott
j.mesout@ntlworld.com

lazy customer report

Thanks for the reply. Have spent the weekend filling in all the details on each customer on data base, (house no, street, city, and post code) but still cannot bring up lazy customer report, or for that matter any of the reports in the customer mailing menu.

I must be doing something wrong. I do not have a label printer attached, but understood that I could just view this report without printing, is this the case?

We do not have zip codes could this be the problem. (Post codes are 2 letters, 1 or 2 numbers, space, number, then 2 more letters i.e BH2 2NY or BH23 7JN) Does this differ from zip codes so therefore they are not recognised?

Please help before I lose whats left of my sanity!!!!!!
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Make sure that you choose a label type (One of the default Avery Labels in the drop-down box).

It should print the label provided that you have complete information on each customer for whom a label would be printed.

As long as you have something in the Postal code field it should work. One way you can test the system is by telling it to print the Mailing Lbls By Lst Purchase Date and then tell it for All Dates. This should print every customer in your database. Again make sure that you choose a valid label type such as the Avery 5162.

Scott
j.mesout@ntlworld.com

lazy customer reports

Thank you for your continued support.

This report is now working perfectly. The reason it wasn't working was that I hadn't filled the ST field! I wasn't sure what to put here (we do not have states) so I put in the name of the county here and it worked.

Thanks again

:D