Online Order App Integration

General Discussions
horndeanpizza

Online Order App Integration

Post by horndeanpizza »

Scott, 2/3rds of my orders now come thru "Just Eat" and our own online App provided by an outside company. Currently someone sits down and spends an hour or so typing these orders into POS at the end of the night. My understanding from speaking to my provider is that because POS is not cloud based i cant integrate with "itsacheckmate" for example. They have suggested sending a csv file of all orders over at the end of the night is it possible to upload that into POS.

Do you have any other suggestions on how to integrate with our online order app.

I am in the UK but i assume other people have the same issues if you have any suggestions.

Thank You.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Online Order App Integration

Post by Scott »

We have an API for remotely submitting orders via HTTPS/XML. They (or someone) should be able to utilize this to automate the process in real-time. I will send you the PDF spec for the API to your email that you use here for the forums.

Scott
zedspizza1-2

Post by zedspizza1-2 »

Scott wrote:We have an API for remotely submitting orders via HTTPS/XML. They (or someone) should be able to utilize this to automate the process in real-time. I will send you the PDF spec for the API to your email that you use here for the forums.

Scott
Im also interested in this API and/or use the Clover API in online ordering
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Please email me and request the API document, and I will send it to you.

Scott