Thank you!

General Discussions
Woodfiredgrille

Thank you!

Post by Woodfiredgrille »

I wanted to say thank you for the great POS. I am only using the free version at this point, but plan on upgrading to the full version very soon.

This POS has been great and really helped me get my business off the ground without sinking a small fortune into a POS system. So far, my only costs have been the hardware. I will be needing another station and also want to run a driver dispatch too. Since I will be using multiple stations, I know that I will need the cs version. Is running a dedicated server PC something that you would recommend, or will the server be fine on a shared role station like POS station and server?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thank you!

Post by Scott »

You don't need dedicated server software, just regular Windows. Having a dedicated machine or a back office machine to run your server on, is always a better choice. However doing so is not required, and running the server component on one of the other stations is perfectly fine.

When you decide to purchase, take a look at the 2-node value bundle. This has the components that you will need for 2 order stations, but also includes a license for the Premium POS Module. The value bundles cost less, then buying the components individually.

Scott
Woodfiredgrille

Re: Thank you!

Post by Woodfiredgrille »

I purchased the 2 station value bundle and started setting things up. With your help I was able to get the basic system up and running very quickly using my existing database. I now have the premium module all configured and it is absolutely fantastic. Once I got my head around it I was amazed at how easy it actually is to set up and configure. I love how flexible that it is, and I am actually enjoying tweaking it as we find the need for minor changes. I am very pleased with the upgrade, and you guys have a solid product. Thanks again for everything.