Customer Copy of Credit Card Slip

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
stevecast2024

Customer Copy of Credit Card Slip

Post by stevecast2024 »

Hello Folks,

Looking for an idea of how you all handle customer copies of credit card slips. I run ChargeItPro at 2 shops and it only prints a credit card slip for the store copy that gets signed. I thought there was a way to set it to print 2 copies of CC receipts but I don't see any option for that. Anyone else have a solution.

Steve
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Customer Copy of Credit Card Slip

Post by Scott »

Either 2-ply receipt paper (impact printers only), or reprint CC slip. We are currently working on updates to all of the processors for their new software updates, and the 2 copies setting will be an option.

Scott
pedrom

Post by pedrom »

Hi Scott,

Any estimation on when we're going to have this implemented for Mercury?

Thanks,
Pedro Manfredi
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

pedrom wrote: Any estimation on when we're going to have this implemented for Mercury?
i
No idea yet, as I haven't even talked with their development group yet about their new platform. I am in line to do this, but can't estimate how long it will take because I have no idea of how the new platform works. Their current platform works fine and we just added that a little over a year ago.

I am trying to get all of the processors to allow us to talk directly with the PAX terminals (which they all support), so we can avoid having to install software on the PCs, and then having to update it every year. If they would agree to this, we could quickly roll out updated integrations for each of them within a day or two each. Using a proprietary software platform for each processor adds weeks to the process.

This happening with multiple processors kills development time for more important stuff like v7. Right now we are focused on getting a private beta version of 7 out in the next 3 to 4 weeks, and won't be working with any card processors until after v7 has been completed.

Scott