login and z out

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
molokai74

login and z out

Post by molokai74 »

I'm sorry for this but i'm using this POS for a carwash right now. I need to know how to login and start a shift and the to login out and x & z out the program for my daily reports. I convert it to run my car washed and items I sell but has not figure out how to start a shift on end a shift for the day and then x & z out for the day. I'm using this until my new POS comes in cause my other got a virus cause it was running win xp the new one will be win 7. I like the program it works great but the manual needs more work on it to simplify it.

Thank You

please in need fast
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: login and z out

Post by Scott »

To begin a shift, log in with a user who has enough rights to use the Open Shift function (2nd page in tools section (left)).

At the end of the shift, use the Close Shift function.

When you open the shift, use the starting till amount, when you close count everything in the drawer, including what you started with.

There is no need to Z in POS Pizza, because it runs continuously. You can use the Sales Summary report for any period to get all of your numbers. Use the shift reports to see if a shift was over or short.

Scott