Use w/ pos pizza? Unit Required

Information and help with Caller ID Tracker
durbancic
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Use w/ pos pizza? Unit Required

Post by durbancic »

Is the called id tracker require you have a whooz calling box? or will it work w/ just caller id modems? If a unit is required, which is recommended for a 4 line system?

Also, is it used with pos pizza's caller ID, or is it a standalone? Do many people use it for pos pizza?

Thanks

dan
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Use w/ pos pizza? Unit Required

Post by Scott »

Caller ID Tracker is Stand-Alone. POS Pizza's Caller ID System is similar, but with far less reports. The version in POS Pizza will create the outbound and inbound call logs, and a call stats report.

If you only need inbound (Caller ID) information and nothing more, your best choice would be the Whozz Calling POS.

If you want to log your outbound calls in addition to the inbound and caller ID capabilities, you would want to choose the Whozz Calling 4 or 8 line or the Whozz Calling 2 line.

The POS unit (as well as the Lite units) gives you inbound caller ID info only. The full blown units do this and they add outbound call data to the mix as well.

These units also come in Serial or Ethernet models. The Ethernet model is the easiest one to setup since you don't have to deal with serial ports. Either way, the caller ID information will be available to all order stations on the network.

Scott
durbancic
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by durbancic »

Scott,

I guess I am confused. Are you saying that POS Pizza does caller id reporting already? There is the incoming caller id box, where are the reports? Right now we are connected through caller id modems.

But we cannot use this w/o purchasing the units, correct? Or is that the reporting that you were talking about.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

The Caller ID modem software doesn't have the reporting capability. Only the Whozz Server running in the enhanced mode offers this functionality.

Scott
gpizza

Post by gpizza »

How do I get the license for full mode (whozzcallin 2)? I was told to contact you.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

gpizza wrote:How do I get the license for full mode (whozzcallin 2)? I was told to contact you.
If for POS Pizza call us at 1-866-922-9690 or 1-724-243-1200, and select 1 for sales.

Scott