Problem with printing

User-to-User general discussions regarding POS Pizza
claudyu07

Problem with printing

Post by claudyu07 »

I have a problem with printing . If i don`t have a register version i can print ? becouse i have made all setups and i still can`t print . I start new order and when is finished doesn`t print . thank you
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem with printing

Post by Scott »

Yes the unregistered version can print. The problem is more than likely the machine name in "Local Config" doesn't match your computer's actual BIOS name in Windows.

Follow these steps:
  1. Go to the Management Utility Program and select "File" -> "Local Config"
  2. Remove ALL machines from this list, by selecting them on at a time and clicking the "Delete" button.
  3. Click the "Add" button to add a new machine to the list.
  4. DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME that is highlighted on the next screen, just click the button "Add This Name" to add your machine to the list.
  5. Go to the "Printer Settings" tab and on the #1 Printer select the type of printer that you have from the left-hand drop-down list.
  6. On the right-hand drop-down list select the printer driver that is running your printer or select "[Use Default Printer]".
  7. Click the Green Check Button to save your machine. You should be returned to the list, and it should only contain your new machine.
  8. Click the "Done" button to close the list
  9. Exit the management Utility
  10. Exit the Main POS (if it was running), and restart it.
You should now be able to print.

Scott
claudyu07

Post by claudyu07 »

Thank you for help but is not printing , just simulate . is showing that is printing but he didn`t . any answers?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

If you used the Default printer option in step 6 above go to the Windows control panel and make sure that;

A) you have a printer set as the default printer that you want the program to print to.
B) that you can successfully print a test page from the control panel.

If you assigned a specific printer in step 6, make sure that you can print a test page from that printer while in the control panel.

To print a test page, right-click on the printer in the control panel, and select properties from the popup menu. There will be a button on the first tab page to "Print test page".

Scott