Credit Card x-charge

User-to-User general discussions regarding POS Pizza
biondes

Credit Card x-charge

Post by biondes »

I just setup the internal credit card system with x-charge and I upgraded to service pack 6a. I still have an issue with the receipts only printing left of the ".". If the order was 20.59 it will only print "20" for the total on the credit card receipt.
Am I missing some setup?

thanks,
Ben
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

This is a different issue altogether. What type of receipt printer are you using and is it only doing this on the credit slip or on both?

You can try some different things like go into the printer definition that is being used for your credit slip, and remove the commands for large and normal font sizes.

I will definitely need more information on this as this is the first I have heard of this type of problem.

Scott
biondes

internal credit card

Post by biondes »

Scott,
I changed the Epson TM-3ux settings on the LARGE print and it is now working. Thanks for in-sight.

Ben
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

You will also want to confirm that your posrecpt.dll file is v5.11.6.1 you can find this information directly in XP or Vista by simply highlighting the file. In other OSs, highlight it then right click on it and select "Properties" and then on the window that opens select the "Version" tab.

If you don't have v5.11.6.1, re-install update pack 6a (not plain old 6). POS Pizza should also show v5.11.0601 at the bottom portion of the main POS screen when running 6a.

Scott