Pie Hour report

User-to-User general discussions regarding POS Pizza
Scott Hack

Pie Hour report

Post by Scott Hack »

I'm trying to use the Pie Hour report a bit more then I was previously, and I've assigned several Pie groups to my items so I can see at a glance what my sales mix has been like. It appears though that they "Item Group" items are not effecting the Pie Hour report.

Can someone verify this for me and tell me if it is just me or not?

Thanks,

-Scott Hack
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Only items with the Is Pie box checked (in the items editor) and a valid Pie Group will show up on the report.

Scott
Scott Hack

I know that part. But here is my problem.

Post by Scott Hack »

What I am saying is that say I have two items. A beverage, and a Lunch Buffet. I have these items marked as Pie Items, give them a pie group etc. Ringing them up individually puts the information on the pie hour report. However, I have an item group setup that rings up a beverage and a lunch buffet. When I do that, neither item shows up on the pie hour report.

Attempting to edit the item group, it doesn't give me an option to assign it a pie group item to the group, even though the individual items have the data assigned.

Thanks,
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Remove the item's in question from the group and then re-add them. The flags in the group items are locked by default. This should re-load the flags with the proper pie group info.

Scott
Scott Hack

That worked.

Post by Scott Hack »

Thanks Scott. That worked, I would have never figured that out!