help to download POS

User-to-User general discussions regarding POS Pizza
inflames21

help to download POS

Post by inflames21 »

ok i have this problem at sarpinos, the computer randomly decided to delete the second node ( computer by the phone) so now when i try to open the program it tells me the network connection is not working. so i checked the network connection and clicked on repair network that gets one side working ( side which sends information to node 1 computer) so it sends information but its receiving nothing, therefore it wont allow me to open the program . so i tried installing the program. and i get an error message telling me " error! this program was not origionally installed onto your computer) :?: odd so i check the path of where its supposed to open under its gone!! can't even change it back to its original state etc. it happened to me once before but all the previous steps i did this time didnt work period to fix the problem. its also giving me an error CFGEDIT.DLL was not found reinstalling the application may fix this problem, yeah big problem error screen i got no more installation left!! i tried looking on the net for this .dll file but tis nowhere to be found period .

i tried downloading the POS off of this website but it seems someone put it as a PDF file instead of a .ZIP file or something downloadable.

can u send me the download for it please?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

The file can be downloaded at http://pospizza.net/downloads/pospz51.zip

What about your first node? Can you still see your data from it? You can do a backup from that node. Otherwise you will have to go back to your last backup.

Scott
inflames21

Post by inflames21 »

i can still use the first computer node which is a good thing , our old boss unfortunatly never kept any good backups on the other computer just on the first node which is a very mstupid thing to do relying on backup info on just a single computer and having no additional backup data saved elsewhere example a hard copy ( usb drive or cd rom etc).