Edit Database

Help with the POS Pizza databases, Items + Toppings, Employees, Customers, etc
Scott Hack

Edit Database

Post by Scott Hack »

Is it possible to edit the datbase somewhere? The other day I tried to close the day and was having some serious problems with it. It would close the day but it wouldn't really "close" the day. Instead it just kept adding my sales to the daily totals over and over. So now when I look at my sales history it has my sales in there like 3 or 4 times. When it comes time to do sales tax its going to be a pain, any way I can fix this?

-Scott
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

It is supposed to continue (on the same day's numbers) as long as the closing date is the same. This is so that Daily Maintenance can be run more than 1 time per day.

More specifically what are you trying to change/edit?

Scott
Scott Hack

Specificall trying to change...

Post by Scott Hack »

I'm trying to change the sales total for the day. It isn't correct. Example... I closed the day on September 1rst 2003. I had sales of x. Well it didn't really close the day, but now instead of it showing sales of x. It has x times 3 or 4, because I tried to close the day 3 or 4 times. I eventually just gave up and at after midnight I was able to get the system to clear out when the date changed.

-Scott
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

You can close the day with $0.00 from within the management utility. You can also close another day with the difference removed from the actual amount collected to get the overall back in sync.

Scott