Reports dont stay loaded

Help with the POS Pizza databases, Items + Toppings, Employees, Customers, etc
durbancic
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Reports dont stay loaded

Post by durbancic »

In previous versions of the POS, a daily sales report or pies per hour history would keep the whole list of dates available to select after loading a report. Now, when you load a report (daily sales or pies history), then exit the report, the management program goes back to the main screen, & the list of reports (daily sales, pies history) needs to be loaded again. Is this just a bug on my system, or something that got changed?

Also, in reading the user manual for kitchen monitor, it mentions a way to auto-refresh the screen when new items show up. I did a search in the manual for instructions how to do that, but could not find that. Any way you could point me in the right direction?

-Dan
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Reports dont stay loaded

Post by Scott »

The list changed when the type of list was updated a few versions back.

The make line screens do auto-refresh, so that must have been a left-over in the docs from version 4.0. The only changeable option for the make-line screens is whether or not to move completed and voided orders to the end of the list. That option is set in the order console config.

Scott
durbancic
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by durbancic »

I guess am maybe asking another question. Should the screen automatically jump to the next page if a new item shows up and all of the items on the current pages(s) are made?

-dan
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

durbancic wrote:I guess am maybe asking another question. Should the screen automatically jump to the next page if a new item shows up and all of the items on the current pages(s) are made?
No, it used to do that but it annoyed too many people so it now just stays on the last page that you left it on.

Scott
durbancic
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by durbancic »

Wow. Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Any chances of making that an option in V6?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Make-lines are going to be completely re-worked as to how they integrate with the system, so I'll see what can be done there. Since there will be no more mapped (shared) drives, the make-lines are going to have to rely on either TCP/IP or UDP/IP communications. Probably UDP/IP since there is no configuration on the user's end.

Scott