multible item specials

Help with the POS Pizza databases, Items + Toppings, Employees, Customers, etc
mgrotheer

multible item specials

Post by mgrotheer »

We are about to do multible items specials. 20 wings with an 18" pizza, and a 2 lt soda for x-amount of money. Is there a way to link these three items with the seperate toppings for each piece of the puzzle, and charge just the one price. My worry of putting in new items with the discounted pricing to equal the special price is that my cashiers will inadvertantly use the discounted wing price per se when the customer orders just 20 wings. I also would like just the one price on the ticket not three that add up to the price. Thank you for your help.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

You can use the Groups feature for this type of thing. Do the following:
  1. Go into the Management Utility
  2. Select File -> System Config
  3. Go to the Order Handling tab
  4. On the right-hand side place a check in the box Enable Number Coded Groups
  5. Click the green check button to save this.
Once you have done this you can then go to the File menu and select Support Data and then Number Coded Groups. You can then add each group of items that are on special set expiration dates etc.

These groups can later be recalled from the Main POS just by their number. You could print this number on your flyers, coupons etc. or make a reference sheet. They can be called up by name in the Dine-In module (this feature will be added to the POS at some point in the near future).

This should help you get the results that you are looking for.

Scott