Customer Import Utility

Help with the POS Pizza databases, Items + Toppings, Employees, Customers, etc
Scott Hack

Customer Import Utility

Post by Scott Hack »

I don't see a customer import utility? I haven't registered yet, is it on the CD also with the Data Purge Utility?

-Scott
H-Man
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Customer Import Utility

Post by H-Man »

Scott Hack wrote:I don't see a customer import utility? I haven't registered yet, is it on the CD also with the Data Purge Utility?

-Scott
www.summitcn.com/download.html
Scott Hack

Good Call - Thanks H-Man!

Post by Scott Hack »

Thanks again
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Scott Hack wrote:I don't see a customer import utility? I haven't registered yet, is it on the CD also with the Data Purge Utility?

-Scott

The Customer Import utility is in the downloads section as H-Man pointed out, and the Data Purge util is only on the CD. I can send that one to you if you need it.

Scott
Doc John

Post by Doc John »

[quote="H-Man"][quote="Scott Hack"]I don't see a customer import utility? I haven't registered yet, is it on the CD also with the Data Purge Utility?

-Scott[/quote]

[url=http://www.summitcn.com/download.html]www.summitcn.com/download.html[/url][/quote]

When I went to the download site at www.summitcn.com/download.html, I couldn't find the Customer Import Utility. I'm trying to convert a RAPID Fire customer.dbf file so I can get it into POS Pizza as a pizzcust.pz5 file. I haven't had any luck yet.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Doc John wrote:When I went to the download site at www.summitcn.com/download.html, I couldn't find the Customer Import Utility. I'm trying to convert a RAPID Fire customer.dbf file so I can get it into POS Pizza as a pizzcust.pz5 file. I haven't had any luck yet.
Download and install Update Pack 1a and then call or email us for a temp license key. This will add the customer import utility to your system.

To actually import the Rapid Fire data, you will need to first go into Rapid Fire and Export the database to a .csv or another type of comma delimited file. Once you have done this, you can then go back into POS Pizza and use the import utility to import from this .csv file. If Rapid Fire does not have an Export option, you might try doing this using Microsoft Access or something similar.

Scott