Orders

Help with the POS Pizza databases, Items + Toppings, Employees, Customers, etc

Orders

Postby Alexx » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:31 am

After taking an order on any terminal, less than 30 seconds later the order shows up in red on the main Pos screen, even though I have it set at a 25 min. notify. I set the default to 0 and same thing continues to happen.

Thanks

Site Admin

Re: Orders

Postby Scott » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:09 pm

Alexx wrote:After taking an order on any terminal, less than 30 seconds later the order shows up in red on the main Pos screen, even though I have it set at a 25 min. notify. I set the default to 0 and same thing continues to happen.

Any Order??? Including Dine-In & Carry-Out??? If so, then you don't have sufficient rights to the file system on the remote computer. Go into Windows on the system sharing the folder and set it for Allow Others People to Change My Files (Full Rights).

After setting it to 0 did you stop, and the re-start the Main POS stations?

Are your clocks Date & Time on all of your PC's set the same?

I can't think of any other reasons that you are having this problem.

Scott

Postby chrispizza » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:47 pm

Scott,
I am having the same problem. In the directions it tells us to set the times to 0 to stop orders from coming up in red, but that is not solving the problem. Is there a way to disable the function that makes drivers take all orders in red before taking orders in black?

Site Admin

Postby Scott » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:27 am

chrispizza wrote:Is there a way to disable the function that makes drivers take all orders in red before taking orders in black?

v5.1 no longer does this. Download and install the latest version.

Scott

Return to v5 Database Help