Orders

Help with the POS Pizza databases, Items + Toppings, Employees, Customers, etc
Alexx

Orders

Post by Alexx »

After taking an order on any terminal, less than 30 seconds later the order shows up in red on the main Pos screen, even though I have it set at a 25 min. notify. I set the default to 0 and same thing continues to happen.

Thanks
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Orders

Post by Scott »

Alexx wrote:After taking an order on any terminal, less than 30 seconds later the order shows up in red on the main Pos screen, even though I have it set at a 25 min. notify. I set the default to 0 and same thing continues to happen.
Any Order??? Including Dine-In & Carry-Out??? If so, then you don't have sufficient rights to the file system on the remote computer. Go into Windows on the system sharing the folder and set it for Allow Others People to Change My Files (Full Rights).

After setting it to 0 did you stop, and the re-start the Main POS stations?

Are your clocks Date & Time on all of your PC's set the same?

I can't think of any other reasons that you are having this problem.

Scott
chrispizza

Post by chrispizza »

Scott,
I am having the same problem. In the directions it tells us to set the times to 0 to stop orders from coming up in red, but that is not solving the problem. Is there a way to disable the function that makes drivers take all orders in red before taking orders in black?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

chrispizza wrote:Is there a way to disable the function that makes drivers take all orders in red before taking orders in black?
v5.1 no longer does this. Download and install the latest version.

Scott