customer display with order details

Questions and information about the Premium POS Module
gmollineau

customer display with order details

Post by gmollineau »

Hi

What model customer display can I use with the Premium POS module that would display the order details to the customer. currently we use the display that shows the order value, but more and more customers are asking why aren't they able to see the details of their order.

Are there specific make/models of customer displays that we could use with the Premium POS module?

Regards

Gerald
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: customer display with order details

Post by Scott »

The only displays presently supported by all of the modules are the standard 2-line displays. They will only show the total during an order, and then can show promos and the time during idle periods.

Scott
gmollineau

Post by gmollineau »

thanks.

Are there any plans to improve this facility?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Nothing in the immediate future, but we are looking into a 2nd monitor as an option down the road. An extremely small number of our customer actually use the customer display so it hasn't been a pressing issue. We do think a 2nd monitor might be a nice solution, but have not really investigated what a setup like this would entail.

What kind of display were you thinking of? I would suggest putting it on the wish list, and we can get a feel for what others may think about it.

Scott
gmollineau

Post by gmollineau »

Thanks Scott

Actually your idea of the second monitor is more in line with what I am thinking.

I would like something where the customer can actually see the line details of the order, basically like how it is displayed on the right had side of the Premium POS.

Regards Gerry