Buying Options

Questions and information about the Premium POS Module
seaside

Buying Options

Post by seaside »

Can I buy just the premium module without having to buy the base package or can I use it with the LT version? $100 is a good price but if you have to buy the base package too that makes it too expensive.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Buying Options

Post by Scott »

The Premium POS Module is an add-on for the full versions of POS Pizza 7. It cannot function alone, nor will it work with the LT version.

Scott
H-Man
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by H-Man »

seaside wrote:Can I buy just the premium module without having to buy the base package or can I use it with the LT version? $100 is a good price but if you have to buy the base package too that makes it too expensive.
The base package is only $475.00 so with the premium POS you would be just under $600.00. That is actually a very good value when you consider what you are getting compared to the same features on other systems. With the number of updates that Summit does which are free and what you get for your money, it is one of the best valued POS systems available. I have been using it for many years now and would definitely recommend it.
H-Man
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by H-Man »

One more thing. The premium POS is awesome! Worth every penny and I love it. It has increased our efficiency by a ton.