POS Pizza Premium POS Module

Questions and information about the Premium POS Module
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

POS Pizza Premium POS Module

Post by Scott »

Part of POS Pizza v7 is the new Premium order entry module. It is a more traditional style POS module which allows fewer clicks to add items in many cases, but as a trade off is harder to setup.

Here are some screens from the new module and a PDF tutorial of basic configuration steps.

You create the buttons, decide what text and icons are on them, what fonts are used, where the text and icon are positioned, and the size, and what the button's function actually does.

The app provides 148 icons to pick from, or you can use your own. These are a few sample layouts that were put together here during design and testing.

This module is extremely flexible and you decide how you want it to look and operate. This opens up POS Pizza to entirely new markets, and makes it easily usable by other types of businesses as well.

For more details and images, see the main web page for the Premium POS module or click on the link below to download the PDF Tutorial for setup.

Tutorial PDF: http://summitcn.com/premium/Premium POS Tutorial.pdf

Scott
franke

Re: POS Pizza Premium POS Module

Post by franke »

I just purchased the premium pos and updated my server. it will not recognize the menu item that is in my main POS module. any suggestions what I may be doing wrong?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: POS Pizza Premium POS Module

Post by Scott »

Edit the "Default" Profile. Other profiles should not be used unless you are using a different layout for one or two specific machines. If there are no buttons on that profile, create at least one button, then save the profile. Once you do this, you should see those items from all of the machines except any that have a specific profile setup. In that case you can delete those specific profiles unless you need them to be different. Most people only need a single ("Default") profile.

Scott