Missing Order Numbers

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
serdararslan

Missing Order Numbers

Post by serdararslan »

Hi all
I have been using Pos Pizza for over a year now. Recently due to some financial issues i needed to get the list of all the orders. However our accountant realized there are some missing order tickets. Is it possible to know why there are skipping order numbers? Please see the attachment below. Order# 3067, 3073, 3076 have never created.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Missing Order Numbers

Post by Scott »

I can't think of a situation where a skip could occur without the database being edited by someone and having records deleted from it. This would also be by an outside tool (not the Management Utility).

Scott
serdararslan

Post by serdararslan »

We have a very limited knowledge when it comes to database editing. And that computer is only used to play music and pos system. I can't think of an application might damage the database of Pos Pizza installed on that computer.

Thanks for your answer.
Serdar
erkanfl

Post by erkanfl »

serdar bey that missing orders could be cancelled while entering the order if another station enters an order at the same time ,lets say you started and order with order number 672 and second computer starts and order with order number 673 ,but order 672 is cancelled before submitting ,computer would most likely give you number 674 for your next order