Kprint issue

General Seup or Installation Help
biondes

Kprint issue

Post by biondes »

I have the Kitchen print setup and it seems to work for the most part. Although every once in a while I get a missing ticket. Also, I can not get anything that was setup as a "item coded group".
I have went through the master items and made sure everything is setup to send to console 1. But if I put in an order with an item coded group that consits of two pizzas, these pizzas are not sent to the kprint.

thanks,
Ben
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I will look into this.

Scott
biondes

kprint

Post by biondes »

Scott,
any word on what is going on with the Coded group not printing to kitchen printer.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I can't get the module to fail here. It prints "grouped" items fine. Are you running all of the latest updates? Update Pack 6 + Kprint 1.1?

Are your grouped items real items or "Non-Inventory" items? These must point to regular database items in order to get printed.

Scott
biondes

kprint

Post by biondes »

Scott,
Yes these are "number coded groups" are have a number of different inventory items that make up a single "number coded group" or as I call it "kit".

I have been running the lastest version (service pack), this was the only version that allowed us to modified the name at the top of the pos screen and the drivers console. correct?.

If you can not create the problem... do you want to login onto my server and check the setups. we could use goToMyPc.

thanks,
Ben
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I can have a look at it. Possibly tomorrow since I will be out of the office this afternoon for awhile.

Scott