System would not able to boot.

General Seup or Installation Help
hho

System would not able to boot.

Post by hho »

scott,

I am running into weird problem, I have three computer, one computer setup as server and other two is client. Some how today the server computer shutdown. I reboot the server computer I saw it display window 2000 with status bar, but after that the screen is black. The things is, I able to use the other two client computer to take order, but don't know what's wrong with the server computer. Any idea?

Thanks
hung
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

It sounds like a Windows or video driver issue. This does not have anything to do with POS Pizza itself. I would call in someone who is a certified Windows networking person, and have them take a look at it.

Have you tried booting the computer in "Safe Mode"?

Scott
robertson.12

Same Problem

Post by robertson.12 »

When this happened at one of my stores, I found the problem was in a receipt printer. Check the paper to insure the there is enough paper in the printer(s), insure that there is no red light indicating a printer error, and also try turning off the receipt printers for about 30 to 60 seconds then turn them back on. This checking resolved my problems, without the cost of paying someone to come in and fix a simple issue.