problem with customer phone number

General Seup or Installation Help
j.mesout@ntlworld.com

Post by j.mesout@ntlworld.com »

I have a problem with phone numbers for 2 of my customers. When I imput the number on the main pos pizza page the number just disappears and does not open! I know the customers are in my database and have to search them manually via street search, but the phone number that they phone from does not show on their details. When I try to add this number to their profile, it shows as duplicate number.

I have recently tidied up the database by using customer merge and wonder if this would hide some phone numbers. We do have some customers with 2 or 3 phone numbers, with a land line and then a couple of mobiles phone numbers.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Go into the management utility program and select "Database Maintenance Utility" found on the "Maintenacne" menu. Highlight the file called "PizzPhones.PZ5" and then click on the "Rebuild" button. This will get any "broken" phone numbers out of the database. Once you have done this, you should be able to go back and "add" the additional numbers to the customer.

Scott
j.mesout@ntlworld.com

Post by j.mesout@ntlworld.com »

:D Thank you Scott, carried out your instructions and it worked. Am very grateful for your continued support.
Patricia