License

General Seup or Installation Help
tbryan

License

Post by tbryan »

I have a three node license of which I use two in production. The third I run on my machine occasionally. I would also like to be able to run from a machine in the manager's office (not both at the same time). Can I do that? The finger print for the other machine is A054-733A.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Yes, you can run up to 3 order entry stations at one time. I will send your license key via a private message.

Scott
tbryan

License

Post by tbryan »

I finally got around to installing the key you sent me 11/22. However, it appears to be a key for a two node license not three. When I tryed to run the POS from there it said the maximum number of nodes were running even though only the two stations in the front were up.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

They are 3-node licenses. Make sure that you didn't accidentally start more than one copy on one of your machines.

One way to aviod this is to go into the Local Config, and assign a unique node number to each computer on your network.

Let me know if you resolved this issue. You can verify the node count by going to the "Help" menu in the management utility program and selecting "about program".

Scott
tbryan

Post by tbryan »

Setting the node number to 3 solved the problem. I should have thought of that since it is the way the other machines are set up. Thanks.