Cashier Problem.

General Seup or Installation Help
hho

Cashier Problem.

Post by hho »

The issue I having is when I take an order by "Add Item" and select the items and when I click the check button, a pop up box "Order Queued" with a message "Order Saved for Payment Later". I expect to have see something that let you choose "cash" or "credit card" or etc... Please help me.

Thanks
hho
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

This is the default behavior for a "Delivery" order. This can be changed to always show the payment box, by going to the Mangement Utility program and going to File -> System Config and then selecting the Order Handling tab. On this page check the box on the upper right-hand side called Prompt Pmt-Type on Deliveries.

It is not recommended that you check this box if you will be using the driver's console since the payments will be checked in by the drivers at that station. Orders for Carry-Out, and Dine-In will always bring up the payment box anyway. It is also recommended to make the default order type Unselected so that the cashier must choose the type of order that is being created.

Orders that have been queued for later can be closed by using the "Cash Out" button on the main POS screen.

Scott