TSP 700 help and buying ?

General Seup or Installation Help
duffys

TSP 700 help and buying ?

Post by duffys »

I had my system up and running at home. But now that the shop is open and the computer got moved I lost all the info, I purged the stuff, opps. I can not get my star TSP 700 to work. what are the escape sequences for that, are they the same as the tsp 300 ( that is not working).

Also, I want to by a CD of the software but I am not online at the shop, what would work best? I went to order online w/ credit but it did not like my free account e-mail. I also want the program on my lap top so that I can do the programming and books at home. Do I need to buy 2 thingys?

And for V 5.0 can you make the ordering- such as toppings larger so that a finger can touch them. And for topping, the price of each size verys if it is a small, med, or lg. Do I need to do - lg pep-price, med pep, sm pep in the toppings configurations. If so can you do something about that in v 5.0.
Thanks
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TSP 700 help and buying ?

Post by Scott »

duffys wrote:I had my system up and running at home. But now that the shop is open and the computer got moved I lost all the info, I purged the stuff, opps. I can not get my star TSP 700 to work. what are the escape sequences for that, are they the same as the tsp 300 ( that is not working).
I am not familiar with the TSP 700. Did you try using the other star printer settings?
duffys wrote:Also, I want to by a CD of the software but I am not online at the shop, what would work best? I went to order online w/ credit but it did not like my free account e-mail. I also want the program on my lap top so that I can do the programming and books at home. Do I need to buy 2 thingys?
You can purchase by telephone if you want to 724-779-6390 Option 1, and you will only need 1 license. You can use your store's license at home for reporting with no problem. The only time you need another license is when you are using it in more than 1 store.
duffys wrote:And for V 5.0 can you make the ordering- such as toppings larger so that a finger can touch them. And for topping, the price of each size verys if it is a small, med, or lg. Do I need to do - lg pep-price, med pep, sm pep in the toppings configurations. If so can you do something about that in v 5.0.
Thanks
Yes, that will be done by the first beta release so it will also be in v5.0 as well.

Scott