driver console receipts

Questions and Answers that relate to the [CS] Version of POS Pizza 6 and 7
naalo

driver console receipts

Post by naalo »

I have upgraded to 6.70 and one of the main reasons was that the driver console is supposed to be able to print receipts. I upgraded all of my stations including the driver machine. I double checked the version and it says 6.70.00 but it isn't printing or doing anything different than the last version was. My main order stations print, so I am not sure why my driver station won't.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: driver console receipts

Post by Scott »

You need to setup a Local Config on the driver's station to handle receipt printing. Configure printer #1 to go to your desired printer. It must be a POS continuous roll type printer. Once you have done that you can open a copy of the Main POS on that station and try to reprint a receipt. It should work. Next go back to the management utility and configure the driver console by enabling the check-boxes labeled Print Receipt on Order Check Out and Handle Checkout Receipt as Reprint (if you use prompting for receipts), and save the settings. Rerun the driver console (exit it if it was already running), and it should begin to print the receipts when you check deliveries out.

If you are processing cards using one of the integrated card processors, you can also opt to print credit card slips at the driver console.

Scott
naalo

Re: driver console receipts

Post by naalo »

I feel stupid. I forgot the local config :oops: and I don't know what I was thinking. The station now prints the receipts perfectly, thanks!