Online Ordring Moble Version

Questions and Answers that relate to the [CS] Version of POS Pizza 6 and 7
joshwho
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Online Ordring Moble Version

Post by joshwho »

Is there a Moble version of this so I could make iphone and android app for it?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Online Ordring Moble Version

Post by Scott »

You could make the apps yourself if you wanted to, but we don't have any apps for either platform. You would just need to make sure that it posts the proper data to the web server and can properly parse the results.

You could also setup a mobile optimized web page for your mobile users. This would seem to be a much quicker and much more universal solution rather than writing apps for 2 of the 4 big platforms.

Scott
joshwho
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by joshwho »

Well that is kind of what I want to go for I want a moble version of the online ordering system. I just thought the Iphone and android app would also be a good thing since every one wants apps for the phones these days.

I could see if I could change some of the templates around to make it moble but I dont expect it to look right I am more use to php then anything.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

You could do a mobile optimized version of the template. I don't see why that would be a problem at all. Just modify the CSS and HTML for a single template making it optimized for mobile. This can run along side a normal version for your non-mobile customers.

Scott