How do I do an update?

Questions and Answers that relate to the [CS] Version of POS Pizza 6 and 7
tfickle

How do I do an update?

Post by tfickle »

I am not sure if I am missing something or not. I have had our sustem since June. I have a few updates that need to be done, and I have read all through the forums and can't see anything on how to do an update. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I do an update?

Post by Scott »

Just download the latest client package and install it on each of your workstations. That will bring everything up-to-date.

Scott
GoodGuysPizza

Post by GoodGuysPizza »

Scott wrote:Just download the latest client package and install it on each of your workstations. That will bring everything up-to-date.
Scott
Where can I find CS to update? I'm still on V6.20
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Go to this forum: http://forums.summitcn.com/viewforum.php?f=33

Near the top are the newest posts. Find the latest version and click on the message. At the bottom of the message is the download links. Make sure that you grab the [CS] version. There are 2 different links one for [CS] and one for [SA].

You can then install the new client at each of your current stations, the installer will automatically update all of the files that need to be updated.

If you are running credit card processing, update their module as well since your current CC module may not be compatible with the current version. The credit card modules can be downloaded from: http://www.summitcn.com/download.html

Scott
TRROOSE

Post by TRROOSE »

I get not authorized.