Servers Report

User-to-User general discussions regarding POS Pizza
robertson.12

Servers Report

Post by robertson.12 »

The driver's have a report showing what orders they individual are responsible for and what dollar amount is owed to the restaraunt. Is there any way to hold the servers/waitresses accountable for the dollar amount which they have collected from the customers, that they have served with a report similar to the driver's closeout report? If so where can I get this information? If not, could this report be a thing of the future?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

If you are referring to the dine-in module, no reports have been created for it yet. It is still under development.

If you are referring to "cashiers" in the Main POS Module, then the answer is no, there is no such report at this time.

Scott
robertson.12

Server's Report taken care of

Post by robertson.12 »

We were concerned that, we needed a way to insure that all an individual server's tickets are being cashed out. We have rectified this concerned, although a servers report, that is similar to the driver's report would be nice, we have found another way to accomplish this.
mantrasia

Post by mantrasia »

i've asked for the same thing, but this addition is back burnered
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

If you have installed Update Pack 3, the individual Cashier amounts are shown at the bottom of that report. It is just that they are ALL shown here and not as a single cashier-per-page format.

Scott
mantrasia

Post by mantrasia »

Scott wrote:If you have installed Update Pack 3, the individual Cashier amounts are shown at the bottom of that report. It is just that they are ALL shown here and not as a single cashier-per-page format.

Scott
yes, but thats not what we're asking for.
edembek

Post by edembek »

Buy a custom report. If a report isn't formatted exactly as you want it, then call Summit and have them customize it for you. You will have to pay a fee for this though. You can't expect a software package at this price level to have every thing exactly as you want it.
Ed Dembek
mantrasia

Post by mantrasia »

i agree ed, however scott and the rest of the people developing the software are always taking suggestions on improvements, features, additions, etc. if i, or anyone else, does not make our needs known, then they will not be implemented or even considered.

i did not know you could purchase a custom report to be added. if that were the case, i would have went that route months ago....could you point me to the info that explains this process so i can read up on it?