MAKE LINE PRINTER

User-to-User general discussions regarding POS Pizza
robertson.12

MAKE LINE PRINTER

Post by robertson.12 »

HOW CAN I ADJUST THE WAY THE MAKE LINE PRINTER PRINTS. HAVE BEEN PRINTING RECEIPTS, BUT WOULD LIKE TO PRINT JUST THOSE ITEMS THAT NEED TO BE MADE. BUT I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADJUST THE SIZE OF THE PRINT TO MAKE IT EASIER TO READ, AND I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO FORCE LINE ADJUSTMENTS SO THAT THE MAKE LINE TICKET IS LONGER AND EASIER TO HANDLE. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

You can imbed escape codes to change the print size, but you will need to consult the manufacturers documentation as to what the printer needs. These codes are sent as ASCII numeric sequences (numbers from 0 to 255) where each value is enclosed in a set of braces { }

The default print size can also sometimes be changed by dip switch settings on the printer. Again this will depend on the model, and you should refer to the manual.

The print itself can be easily adjusted using the %Print codes listed in the Label Print Codes - ReadMe file found on the Windows Start Menu under the POS Pizza group. Use these codes to customize the print output for each item.

To setup the type of printing that you want you will need to configure POS Pizza to run Make-Lines (See pg. 36 in managers docs), so each food item to be printed will need to be setup, and then you will setup the OCPOM (print-only) module to actually run your printer. This printer will then only print information for the specific items that you choose and in the format that you selected.

Scott